Saturday 21 June 2014

Riding the two wheeler.

                      I was just afraid of riding a two wheeler in case of falling from the bike.Actually the frighten is the thing that make us far from our goal and it makes us far away from our goal until we realize how it influences us.So the first lesson of learning a two wheeler is avoiding the frighten.
                 So I completed the first lesson and started drive the bike.When I sat on the bike I make sure that I will only quit only after riding it perfectly for at least 1 km,at first when I ride I just felt amazing,but for me the hardest thing is balancing and keeping   the accelerator on control turning the bike at the curves and changing the gear.
                          I hope that most of them who is learning the bike will be facing such problems. Another thing about learning the bike is when you learn it you always dream about riding it very comfortably. I hope every one have a good experience of riding a two Wheeler.
Thank you

No comments: